Our revolutionary hardwood floor cleaning process uses a high-speed rotary brush and proprietary cleaning solution to reach tough dirt and contaminants. As our technicians clean your floor, squeegees trap the dirt, and a powerful vacuum extracts both the dirt and the excess cleaning solution.
When cleaning hardwood floors, our experts follow up with a detailed hand cleaning for those hard-to-reach areas. Then we restore the pH balance to your floor with a professional grade wood cleaner, which effectively captures any remaining dirt and residue. The entire process is low-odor, non-toxic and dust-free—leaving you with one hard act to follow.
But cleaning a hardwood floor doesn’t end there. We take the hardwood floor cleaning process a step further by offering our exclusive maintenance coat solution. After your hardwood floors are cleaned, we apply our fast-drying maintenance coat for a uniform sheen that helps to extend the life of your floor.
You may also choose to protect your floor with Stanley Steemer’s Poly Coat technology. This durable solution dries fast and provides a protective layer to your floor. It creates a barrier against water and chemical damages, helps your floor resist everyday scratches and scuffs, and preserves the beauty of your hardwood floor.
- Vacuum or sweep floors regularly. Avoid using wax, oil soap, or other industrial household cleaners. Wax and silicone-based products compromise the integrity of your hardwood surfaces and makes cleaning more difficult.
- Remove spills promptly.
- Place indoor/outdoor mats at entryways and area rugs in high traffic areas.
- Avoid rubber-backed rugs or rugs with poor ventilation.
- Maintain consistent humidity levels in your home to prevent floors from swelling, shrinking, cracking, or exposing gaps.
- Avoid deep scratches. High heels and pets can damage wood flooring. Avoid dragging furniture across hardwood floors.
- Use Stanley Steemer® Professional hardwood Floor products
- Schedule Stanley Steemer® cleanings every 6-12 months.
When it comes to cleaning a hardwood floor, Stanley Steemer delivers the same expert service you’ve grown accustomed to over the years. You already know us. We wrote the book on clean.